What assumptions can be made from this?
· Humans are smarter than the gods.
· The gods are Idiots.
· The messages are not really important.
· The gods do not care if everyone gets the message (or even the right message)
· The messages are not really from an all-powerful, all-knowing deity
· Gods are not all-powerful.
· Gods like to pick people out and give them impossible tasks.
· The people that say they have heard from gods are lying (or delusional).
· Gods do not exist.
I’m not saying any point is right or wrong. I’m just saying that if I was one of the thousands of gods who have been competing for the adoration of the lovely little humans, I would make myself stand out by talking to them all at once! Then I alone would be their one true GOD! muuuwaahahaha! “Cuz that’s how I roll!” Imagine “me” the smartest god of all! <;P